Keeping and maintaining good mental health allows people to feel good, enjoy life and be ready for challenges. These tips to stay mentally healthy can help you to stay on top of your game.
- Nourish your body with healthy foods and maintain an active lifestyle with exercise from walking, dancing, gardening, tennis or golf.
- Learn new skills or challenge yourself to complete a project where you must learn and grow as a person. Learning about new things stretches your abilities and promotes mental health.
- Build new relationships with a variety of people to develop strong bonds and a healthy mental attitude.
- Learn what sets off your stress triggers and how to manage or reduce stress in your life.
- Mental health improves when you embrace a moment, laugh and learn.