Maintaining a balanced diet is the key to good health. Follow these 5 simple rules to maintain a balanced diet and enjoy life.
- Eat when your body signals you’re hungry. If your stomach starts growling, it’s time to eat. Hunger is a sign you need fresh calories.
- Answer your cravings. If you suddenly get the urge for tacos, satisfy your craving with a nutritious lean meat like turkey to cut calories.
- Eating a balanced diet produces healthy results to live by.
- Food is meant to provide fuel and energy to the body. It’s not a reward.
- Choosing smaller food portions conserves calories and puts you in control.
Maintaining a balanced diet is simple when you make healthy food choices, answer your cravings and don’t over eat.