At one time or another, we’ve all had mental blocks where we just can’t focus or accomplish much of anything. Fortunately, these 5 methods can help to overcome mental blocks.
- Taking a relaxing shower is excellent for breaking a mental block. Relaxing in a shower tends to produce solutions to problems and often inspires creative ideas.
- Don’t focus on the problem. Stepping away from what you’re doing for a few minutes restores your focus and clears the mind.
- Scheduling vacation or taking time off changes your environment and routine, which helps to think clearly.
- Leave the office and take a high energy walk or a quick workout to clear the mind, release endorphins and re-focus.
- Consider talking with a trusted friend that may have a solution to your mental block.
Changing your routine, trying something new or exercising are all wonderful solutions to mental blocks.