Ever wondered how women like Michelle Pfeiffer and Jane Fonda keep their skins with that youthful glow? What are their anti-aging secrets? Read on!
- Moisturizing: Use sesame oil as a moisturizer. Apply it on the face and the body. Sesame oil has natural moisture that hydrates the skin. It is an anti-aging formula.
- Fish oil is a great source of omega-3.Omega-3 protects the skin against inflammation, a major cause of aging. It is a natural anti-aging formula. It helps boost the health of brains, heart and joints too.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the skin supple and young.
- Get your beauty sleep especially as you grow old.
- Wash your face to remove makeup before sleeping
- Avoid the sun: Stay in the shade. Apply sunscreen if you will be exposed to the sun for long periods.
- Avoid white sugar: Processed sugars speed up the aging process by binding and weakening the collagen. Instead, use it as a scrubber.