A feeling of happiness is often determined by what we do, say, think or the actions we take. One or more of these ideas is bound to make you smile, brighten your day and make you feel happy.
- Take a moment to smile. Whether you smile at something you did, or you smile at a friend, everyone will feel upbeat.
- Plan something you can look forward to that would make you happy.
- Do something nice for someone else. Take their mail to the house or offer to weed their garden.
- Eat a healthy snack or meal with healthy fats, proteins and veggies to improve your mood and balance blood sugar.
- Take the time to express your gratitude to someone that has done something thoughtful for you.
- Walk in the sunshine for 20 minutes. Exercising releases endorphins that make you feel good.
- Focus on your favorite hobby or activity that makes you happy.
- Calling or emailing a close friend or relative helps you to feel good.
- Pretending you’re moving often gets people to complete unfinished business, which gives you a good feeling.Using anyone of these 9 hilariously simple ways to feel happier today doesn’t take a lot of effort; however, you’ll feel better and likely make someone happy too!