There are many reasons to do exercise. Seven important benefits of regular physical activity include:
- Create more energy. Exercising can boost your metabolism and create more energy, making it easier to get through the day.
- Lose weight. When you become more active, you burn more calories and thus lose weight.
- Lift your spirits. One of the best benefits of regular physical activity is mood improvement by releasing “feel good” chemicals in the brain.
- Promotes health. Regular exercise increases blood flow, reduces bad cholesterol while increasing the good.
- Sparks love life. A healthy sex life is common with people who regularly exercise.
- Helps sleep cycles. Regular exercise is linked to improved sleep.
- It’s fun. Play games, go for a romantic walk, make it enjoyable.